DGC coaches have worked with schools across the Darwin, Palmerston, and Rural areas. These have been delivered in a range of settings; on the school campus, at our fully fitted out gymnastic facility in Marrara, and at school events. Some schools we have worked with in the last 3 years are:
- Humpty Doo Primary School
- Roseberry Primary School
- Ludmilla Primary School
- Larrakeyah Pre-School
- Marrara Christian School
- Zuccoli Primary School
- Wagaman Primary School
- Nemarluk Primary School
- Essington Primary School
- Jabiru Clontarf
- Humpy Doo OSCH
- Henbury School - Group Sessions
- Good Shepherd Leanyer Campus
- St. Francis of Assisi Primary School
- Sacred Heart Primary School
- Schools/Organisations: If you are looking to have a program delivered on-site or at our facility, find us through sporting schools, or contact us directly.
- Parents/Gymnasts: If you want to suggest us to your school, feel free to take our flyer or card and refer us on!
DGC can also work with other sports and organizations to offer cross-training benefits, team-building opportunities, or just plain fun!
- Triathalon NT hires out our space weekly in a long-term capacity, using it to provide fundamental gymnastics to their athletes.
- AFL NT holiday program
Interested in having your sports athletes get the benefit of gymnastic strength and conditioning? Learn some fundamental gymnastics? As a one-off or regular sessions? Let us know! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org